J.R.R. Tolkien and C.S. Lewis had the Inklings as a writing group.
Hemingway worked with Faulkner and Steinbeck to achieve greatness.
Now it’s your turn!
Meet your new writing mentor… David Farland.
The international and New York Times bestselling fiction author. He’s also one of the world’s most prominent and highly sought-after writing instructors.
Nearly a hundred of his past students have gone on to become bestsellers.
Through his writing classes and workshops. He has helped train several #1 New York Times bestsellers including J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, Brandon Sanderson, James Dashner and more.
Now Dave has made his mentorship more accessible than ever before.
Whether you want to break into the publishing field, level up to bestseller, or begin selling more books than you’ve ever imagined, in Apex you’ll find the writing classes, motivational tools, and a support group.
Check out what his past students have to say!
Live and recorded Apex Calls from
#1 Authors, Agents, and Editors in the industry!
One of his most frequent questions is
"How can I break into writing quickly?"
The average writer takes fourteen years to become a bestseller.
Dave began winning writing contests within one year and sold his first three novels on spec. Then he stayed on the science fiction bestseller list for five months with his first novel.
He has learned and taught that there is no need to be average.
Enter the Apex-Writers Group
If you are ready to achieve your goals as a writer and commit to doing what it takes to make it, then this group is for you.
The Apex group helps you actualize your inner author. We copilot as you navigate the challenges of becoming a professional author.
Successful writing is a mental activity
That’s why this is the only group where you’ll have access to a team that addresses your need for mental toughness, and helps you build better habits.
By joining today, You get access to all of Dave's online courses and Seminars
Over $2,000.00 in value!
- The Advanced Story Puzzle-master the art of plotting
- Writing Enchanting Prose-learn to hold readers enthralled
- Promising Starts-hook and hold readers in the story opening
- Magnificent Middles-avoid sagging centers
- Editing to Greatness-perfect your early drafts
- Publishing in 2020-should you go traditional, indie, or hybrid?
- And Many More!
You also Get instant access to:
- Writing, Study, and Accountability Groups
- Writing Rings
- Live Apex Calls-We Interview Bestselling Authors, Publishers, Agents, Actors, and More!
- Our Private Groups
- Closed Discussion Groups
- A Network of Novelist and Screen Writers to Support You
- And More!
Dave wants to help
as many writers as he can.
Dave’s courses and advice have help dozens of aspiring writers achieve their goals. Which writing award have you always dreamed of winning? Can you see yourself getting out of your seat at an awards ceremony after your name is called and you’re all dressed up and you float up to the podium as they announce the name of your book?
Or maybe for you it’s simpler than that… You just go grocery shopping at the store and as you walk past the paperback section you notice there is a big display of your new book out, and as you are standing fifteen feet away observing it, there is a lady in front of it picking up one of the books and she looks at your picture on the back cover, and then at you, then at the picture, then at you, and she smiles and waves to you and maybe you blush a little.
It’s simple. Either you are willing to invest a tiny amount in your writing education and future, or you never really embrace the dream.
Join the group now!
What are you waiting for? The monthly cost for the group is only $19.99. Click the button below to enroll!
Dave is the bestselling author and editor of 50 novels and anthologies, including: The Runelords, Starwars: The Courtship of Princess Leia, and The Golden Queen.
He has hundreds of successful writers including #1 New York Times Bestsellers, such as:
- Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn, Wheel of Time , & The Way of Kings)
- Stephanie Meyer (Twilight)
- James Dashner (The Maze Runner)
- Brandon Mull (Fablehaven)
- And many more.
Dave has won numerous awards, including:
- Philip K. Dick Memorial Special Award for On My Way to Paradise, 1990
- Hollywood Book Festival “Book of the Year” for Nightingale, 2013
- International Book Award, Best Young Adult Novel for Nightingale, 2013
- Whitney Award, “Best Book of the Year” for In the Company of Angels, 2009
- #2 New York Times Best-Seller for The Runelords: Brotherhood of the Wolf, 1999
In addition to writing and teaching, David Farland is lead judge for Writers of the Future, one of the world’s largest story contests; broke the Guinness Book of World Records for largest book signing; and worked in Hollywood as a greenlighting analyst.